domingo, 1 de agosto de 2021

513 - We are coming back without plug

OUTFIT NAME: We are coming back without plug

DESIGNERS:

T-SHIRT: GALVANIZED. Basic Tee - LEGACY  FATPACK
NECKLACE: amias - THOR necklace
POSE: /BT/ Let´s rock

EN: "Caries de tigre" comes back to the stage to show their last single "I don´t have plug"

"I dont have plug
to conect the washer
I don´t warm the coffe
neither clean my jacket.

My room is a disaster
my bed is undone
mi life is a drag
for not having the house electrified"

ES: "Caries de tigre" vuelve a los escenarios a presentar el ultimo single "No tengo enchufe"

"No tengo enchufe
para conectar la lavadora
no caliento el café
ni limpio mi cazadora.

Mi cuarto es un desastre
y mi cama esta desarmada
este es el lastre
por no tener la casa electrificada"

EU: " Caries de tigre" agertokietara itzuliko da "Ez dut entxuferik" azken singlea aurkeztera

"Ez dut entxuferik
garbigailua konektatzeko
ez berotu kafea
nire jaka ere ez dut garbitzen.

Nire gela desastre hutsa da
eta nire ohea bastertu da
hau da lastra
etxea elektrifikatuta ez edukitzeagarik"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario