miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

184 - The old train station


OUTFIT NAME: The old train station
DESIGNERS:

SHIRT: etham - Pierre Shirt - *Flourish* (@ Flourish Sale Studio)
POSE: ACT5-267-Male Texas 4 Pose BOXED
ACT5-319-Male Texas Pose Set BOXED

for more female fashion: 

EN: A while back I noticed an old train station near my home town.  It is so hidden in the forrest that there were still people's personal belongings left behind. My mind can imagine people boarding the train and the movement of the old clock.  Sweetheart, get the camera and take a picture of me on this old suitcase!

ES: Hace tiempo me acerque a esta vieja estación de tren cerca de mi pueblo.  Estaba tan escondida entre el bosque que aun hay objetos personales abandonados. Mi mente imagina la gente subiendo al tren y el movimiento de ese reloj parado. Cielo, coge la cámara y hazme una foto sobre esta maleta antigua!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario