martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

190 - bad hair day


OUTFIT NAME: Bad hair day
DESIGNERS:

MALE
JACKET: etham - Alex Jacket
BEARD: Volkstone Dashiell Facial Hair//Moustache+Goatee - Catwa/Omega

COUPLE
POSE: ACT5-355-Couple Motorcycle Sit 3

FEMALE
Top, Shorts, necklace, bracelets & pose
EN: Looks like this helmet has messed up my hair a bit, but she doesn't care.  If necessary I will fix it with my hand, but I will not stop using a helmet.  Plus my leather jacket from etham keeps me warm when I'm moving fast.

ES: Parece que con el casco me he despeinado un poco, pero parece que no le importa a ella. Bueno si hace falta me peinare con la mano, pero nunca prescindiré del casco. Y mi chaqueta de cuero de etham que me mantiene abrigado cuando cojo velocidad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario