martes, 24 de diciembre de 2019

235 - This is gonna hurt


OUTFIT NAME: This is gonna hurt
DESIGNERS:
DURA - MARKETPLACE
ACT5 - MARKETPLACE

MALE
HAIR: (Unisex hair)Dura-U98
BEARD: Volkstone Pedro Facial Hair [5 Styles] - Catwa/Omega Fatpack
SKIN: [VENDETTA ] BLOGGERS - ORAZIO SKIN (Exclusive for Man Cave)
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Society x  157 (The Men Jail Event)

COUPLE
POSE: ACT5-Couple Bedroom Seduction

FEMALE
bondage set, pasties and tattoo
Shaki's Blog
Shaki's Flickr

EN: I thought I would surprise her with my new tattoo from Vegas Tattoo waiting for her to get home from work but she arrived and ran to the dressing room.  I think I'm the one that gets the surprise! 

ES: Pensaba darle la sorpresa de mi nuevo tattoo de Vegas Tattoo esperándola en casa a que llegase del trabajo, pero ha entrado corriendo al vestidor.  Creo que la sorpresa me la lleve yo!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario