miércoles, 15 de enero de 2020

246 - I'm not superstitious!


OUTFIT NAME: I'm not superstitious!
ACT5 - MARKETPLACE

HOODIE: etham - Geralt Hoodie - (*FaMESHed* Jan 2nd - Jan 29th)
PANTS: FashionNatic - ANGELO JEANS PANTS FATPACK
SNEAKERS: NATIVE URBAN - Unknown High Sneakers All Colors (@ Uber)
BEARD: Volkstone Dallas Facial Hair [6 Styles] - Catwa/Omega Applier (@ EQUAL / JANUARY 10th)
HAIR: Dura-U99-FAT PACK
POSE: ACT5-457-Male Laying with Pet

for more female fashion:
Shaki's Blog
Shaki's Flickr

EN:  I do not believe that black cats are bad luck.  Friday the 13th is a great day, it's a Friday!  Ok, maybe I do because I believe in beginners luck!  What do you believe in?

ES:  No creo que los gatos negros den mala suerte. ¡El viernes 13 es un gran día, es un viernes! Ok, tal vez lo hago porque creo en la suerte de los principiantes. ¿En qué crees?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario