domingo, 21 de junio de 2020

322 - Let's Go This Way!



OUTFIT NAME: Let's Go This Way!
DESIGNERS:

FashionNatic - MARKETPLACE
BLACK TEAR

OUTFIT: FashionNatic - CARTER SET FATPACK  -GIANNI/JAKE/LEGACY (@ MAN CAVE)
HAIRBASE, BEARD & TATTOO: Volkstone Kael Hairbase/Facial Hair/Tattoo for CATWA/BOM (@*ACCESS*)
POSE: /BT/ Traveling Set MP (BOXED)

EN: Here we are in the famous city visiting the famous tower.  I am telling her to go this way and she is just ignoring me and is mezmerized with the city.  Look, we still have our plane tickets!  But, I keep telling her it's this way and she is not paying attention to me!

ES: Aquí estamos en la ciudad famosa visitando la torre famosa.  Le estoy diciendo que vayamos esta dirección y ella me ignora y esta admirando la ciudad.  Mira, aun tenemos nuestro tickets de avión!  Pero, le sigo diciendo que vayamos por aquí y no me pone atención!

EU: Hemen gaude, hiri ospetsuan, dorre ospetsua bisitatzen. Hara joateko esaten ari naiz. Ez dit jaramonik egiten eta hiria miresten ari da. Begira, hegazkin-txartelak dauzkagu oraindik! Baina hemendik joateko esaten jarraitzen diot, eta ez dit jaramonik egiten!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario