martes, 7 de julio de 2020

329 - It's After 5 PM!!



OUTFIT NAME: It's After 5 PM!!

DESIGNERS:
etham - MARKETPLACE
BLACK TEAR

JACKET: etham - Wayne Shirt - (*FaMESHed*)
PANTS:  FashionNatic - ENRIQUE SET FATPACK -GIANNI -JAKE -LEGACY
HAIR: Dura-U105 (@ TMD)
BEARD: Volkstone Simon Facial Hair & Mesh Beard - Catwa/Omega Applier
POSE: /BT/ Couple Sexy Whisper Pose MP (BOXED)

EN: We are off work!  You would not believe what my Admin Assistant is whispering into my ear!  Or, did I drink too much and it's all my imagination?

ES: Ya salimos de trabajar!  No te imagines lo que mi ayudante me susurra al oído!  O bebí demasiado y es mi imaginación?

EU: Lanetik irteten gara! Ez pentsa nire laguntzaileak belarrira xuxurlatzen didana! Edo gehiegi edan dut eta nire irudimena da?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario