domingo, 14 de julio de 2019

170 - Surprise!


OUTFIT NAME:  Surprise!
DESIGNERS:

MALE
SUIT: L&B Gage Check Suit  - Group Edition
BEARD: Volkstone Pedro Facial Hair [5 Styles] - Catwa/Omega Fatpack

COUPLE
DECOR: [IK] Detox Infusion Set
POSE: ACT5-305-Couple Cafe Kiss

FEMALE
Dress (Group Edition)
For details about her outfit, visit:

EN: I'm meeting my girlfriend and she still makes me so nervous because she is so beautiful.  You will see!!  I ordered an organic tea infusion to relax before she arrives. She arrived and the first thing she did was kiss me.  Now I'm really nervous, I hope she didn´t see the cigar!

ES: He vuelto a quedar con mi chica y todavía consigue ponerme muy nervioso, es tan guapa!! Ya lo veréis!!. He pedido que me sirvan un te orgánico para relajarme antes de que llegue. Llegó y lo primero que hizo fue darme un beso. Ahora si que estoy nervioso, espero que no haya visto el puro!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario