martes, 22 de enero de 2019

Blog 73


OUTFIT NAME: The Postcard / La Postal
DESIGNER: amias

ACCESSORIES: amias - JARL
- Hat
- Scarf
-Glasses
The Hat and scarf have 9 colors (beige, black, burgundy, cocoa, forest, gray, ocean, slate and white)
The glasses have 8 colors (black, cocoa, cognac, forest, ocean, red, taupe and white) and HUD for metal color.
POSE: Custom by CrannBethadh


EN:     Dear Shaki:

I´m sending you this postcard from one of the prettiest cities. Behind me is the bridge and my view is from other side of the river. I can see a Palace! It´s cold! I´m all bundled up in my Scarf and Hat JARL from amias. And, of course my glasses from AMIAS.

P.S. I hope you come soon to show you. 

ES:     Querida Shaki:

Te envío esta postal desde una de las ciudades mas bonitas. Al fondo el puente y en mi mirada al otro lado del rio un palacio. El tiempo es frío y he tenido que abrigarme con la bufanda y gorro JARL de AMIAS. No podía faltar mis gafas JARL también de AMIAS.

P.D. Espero que vengas pronto para mostrártelo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario