sábado, 26 de enero de 2019

Blog 75



OUTFIT NAME:  The Bakery
DESIGNER:  [InsurreKtion]

DECOR: [IK] The Bakery - Gacha Set (Furniture & Sweets)
DECOR: [IK] My Sweet Valentine - Gacha Set (Valentine's Sweets)

EN: Check out this bakery and all these delicious sweets!  Anytime I want something sweet, I come to Shaky & Co., they have the best pastries in the city.  And, right now they are baking up lots of goodies for Valentine's Day!  Oh, oopsss....I almost forgot to pay for this chocolate heart!

ES: Echa un vistazo a esta panadería y todos estos deliciosos pasteles! Siempre que me apetece algo dulce, vengo a Shaky & Co., tienen los mejores pasteles de la ciudad. ¡Ademas ahora estan trabajando en pasteles para San Valentin! ¡Oh, uppssss....casi me olvido de pagar por este corazón de chocolate!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario