domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2019

224 - The lockers


OUTFIT NAME: The lockers
DESIGNERS:

ACT5 - MARKETPLACE

MALE
HAIR: no.match_ ~ NO_PARDON ~ all COLORS (MOM)
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier My Religion (MOM)
POSE: ACT5-418-Male Holding Locker Pose

FEMALE
POSE: ACT5-419-Female Sitting on Bench Pose (left & right)
for more female fashion:
Shaki's Blog
Shaki's Flickr

EN: She asked me what does the men's locker room look like so I invited her to come and check it out.  She says they are just like the ladies locker rooms except they do not have urinals.  She is afraid to look at me, I don't know why?

ES: Me pregunto como eran las taquillas del gimnasio para hombre entonces la invite a venir a ver.  Ella dice que son igual que las de chica excepto no tienen urinarios.  Tiene miedo mirarme, no se por que?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario