viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

151 - Wild Second Life Magazine


OUTFIT NAME:  Wild Second Life Magazine
DESIGNERS:
MALE
SWIMSUIT: FashionNatic - JOSE SWIMSUIT FATPACK (@MOM)
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier No Salvation 115 (The Men Jail Event)

COUPLE
POSE:  ACT5-219-Couple Holding Pet

FEMALE

EN:  Am I crazy, I'm adopting a baby lion.  I think I'm going to be sorry.  I hear they eat a lot!  She says they sleep a lot.  Well if they sleep so much, why do they need to eat so much?  She makes me do the craziest things.  First matching tattoos and now a baby lion!  What is this world coming to.  No wonder we are on the cover of a magazine!  I just hope they don't give us an award for the world's craziest couple! 

ES: He perdido la cabeza, estoy adoptando un bebé león. Creo que me voy a arrepentir.  ¡Escuché que comen mucho! Ella dice que duermen mucho. Bueno, si duermen tanto, ¿por qué necesitan comer tanto? Ella me hace hacer las cosas más locas. ¡Primero tatuajes a juego y ahora un bebé león! ¿A qué viene este mundo? No es de extrañar que estemos en la portada de una revista! ¡Solo espero que no nos den un premio por ser la pareja más loca del mundo!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario