jueves, 20 de junio de 2019

157 - The hotel


OUTFIT NAME: The Hotel
DESIGNERS:

SHIRT: Native - Kalimba Tee All Collors
SHOES: Native - Praana Flip Flops All Colors (@TMD)
HAIRBASE: Volkstone Miles Facial Hair & Hairbase - Fatpack BLOGGERS
POSE:  ACT5-234-Male Model Holding Objects

For great female fashion, check out 

EN:  I came to this city for a convention and I stayed at this nice upscale hotel. I'm a bit disappointed because it does not have a gym but I found one 2 blocks away.  Heading there now.  That will be the last thing I do before I go home.  

ES: Vine a esta ciudad para una convención, y me aloje en este hotel de alto standing. La pena que no tiene gimnasio propio pero he encontrado uno pasando 2 manzanas. Es lo ultimo que haré antes de volver a casa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario