domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

155 - The Razor


OUTFIT NAME: The Razor
DESIGNERS: 
Volkstone - MARKETPLACE
MALE
BEARD: Volkstone Shave Cream [5 Styles] - Catwa/Omega Applier
DECOR: [IK] Not For Girls
(Bath stool, shaving set, relax set, paper bucket, cosmetic pack, soap collection)

COUPLE
POSE:  ACT5-231-Couple Shaving Him 


It might interest you:

EN:  Do I dare let her shave me?  I think she is going to cut me!  But, with the quality of razor and shaving cream from InsurreKtion & Volkstone, I know she can do a great job!
Shi......I'm so scared!  Who said in Second Life we did not have to shave?

ES: ¿Me atrevo a dejar que me afeite?Creo que me va a cortar! Pero, con la calidad de los productos de afeitar de InsurreKtion y la crema de afeitar de Volkstone, ¡sé que puede hacer un gran trabajo!  Mier ...... ¡Estoy tan asustado! ¿Quién dijo que en Second Life no teníamos que afeitarnos?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario