sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

148 - The Sloucher


OUTFIT NAME:  The Sloucher
DESIGNERS:

SHOES: Native - Pryda Sneakers All Colors
HAIR: no.match_ ~ NO_START ~ all COLORS  (@MOM)
DECOR: [IK] Hunters Set 2 - Blogger Pack
POSE:  ACT5-212 Male Slouching Pose


It might interest you:

EN: I hope this sh....... ends soon.  I think we're in a lot of trouble and I gotta stay here and protect this sh....!  Ohhhhhhhh f....., I'm all out of cigs and I cannot leave!  I hope my lady gets back soon.  Where is my f..... cell phone? I need to call her and get her to buy me a pack!

ES: Espero deshacerme de todo esto cuanto antes, creo que mis compañeros y yo estamos metidos en un lio. Debo protegerlo y lo haré aquí sentado.  Jod....... ya no tengo cigarrillos y no puedo moverme de aquí. Espero que mi mujer llegue pronto. Dónde está mi pu.....móvil?  Necesito llamar y decirle que me compre un paquete.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario