jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019

147 - It´s Strawberry!


OUTFIT NAME:  It's strawberry!
DESIGNERS:

MALE
SHIRT: FashionNatic - RENG SHIRT FATPACK ALL
PANTS: FashionNatic - LEON JEANS PANTS FATPACK
BEARD: Volkstone Lil Facial Hair [7 STYLES] Catwa/Omega FATPACK
(Gelatto Cart Gacha Set includes: Balloons, Lamp, Garland, Tubs, Serving Spoons, Tubs Stand, Cones A and Cones B, Chair, Table, Cart) 
POSE:  ACT5-210-Couple Ice Cream 2
FEMALE

EN:  Today I am reminded of the Ice Cream Truck!  When I was a kid, I remember it coming to the neighboorhood and I would run and get my ice cream.  My favorite was and still is strawberry!  But...OMG!!! she sure eats ice cream slow and mine is all gone!!!  I better help her finish hers!  It's lemon and strawberry!!!

ES:  Hoy me acorde del camión de los helados! Cuando era joven, recuerdo que llegaba al barrio y yo corría a buscar mi helado. Mi sabor favorito era y sigue siendo Fresa!  Pero ... ¡Dios mío! Ella si que come el helado lento y el mío se acabo!  ¡Será mejor que la ayude a terminar el suyo! Es de limón y fresa!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario