sábado, 25 de mayo de 2019

144 - The best holidays


OUTFIT NAME: The best holidays
DESIGNERS: 

MALE ONLY 
SHORTS: FashionNatic - JOSE SWIMSUIT FATPACK (@MOM)
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Dragon's Cry 80 (The Men Jail Event)
DECORATION: [IK] Pool Set - Blogger Pack (The liaison Colavorative from 05/04 until 05/26
(Armchair - 3 L.I., Chair - 3 L.I., Serving Trolley - 3 L.I., Towels Trunk - 2 L.I., Umbrella - 7 L.I., Garden Lamp - 2 L.I., Deck Chair A - RARE - 4 L.I., Deck Chair B - RARE - 3 L.I.)
COUPLE
POSE: ACT5-202-Couple Arm Around Stand
FEMALE


EN:  Here we are at home relaxing prior to starting the big vacation to celebrate our anniversary!  But before our vacation, we  decided to get new swimsuits and new tattoos!  I think we are ready to head to the beach!  

ES:  ¡Aquí estamos en casa descansando antes de comenzar las grandes vacaciones para celebrar nuestro aniversario! ¡Pero antes de nuestras vacaciones, decidimos comprar nuevos trajes de baño y ponernos nuevos tatuajes! Creo que estamos listos para ir a la playa!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario