martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

142 - Biomechanics


OUTFIT NAME:  Biomechanics
DESIGNERS:

PANTS: FashionNatic - DUTY FATPACK
BOOTS: L&B Swear Patrol Boots - Mens
HAND/LOWER & UPPER ARM/TORSO: amias - KANE gacha (@ MOM)
(Hand L & R - bento, Lower and upper arm L& R, Torso, Lower and upper leg L & R)
MASK: amias - OLOV
POSE: ACT5-198 Male head hurt lay

It might interest you:

EN:   Year 2048 in an unknown part of the galaxy...

"buff... I don´t know what I am doing here in this rest module or what has happened... I don´t remember anything at all and my head hurts a lot. How long have I been here? oooh!!!, it seems that I have implanted bionic body parts. For years now, amias has looked for ways to make us stronger in biomechanics and it seems that they have achieved it. I hope  everything is as I left it or better."

ES:  Año 2048, punto inconcreto de la galaxia...

"Buffff... No se que hago aquí, en este modulo de descanso ni que ha pasado.... No recuerdo absolutamente nada y me duele mucho la cabeza. Cuanto tiempo llevare aquí?. oooh!!!, parece que me han implantado partes del cuerpo bionicas. Desde hace años amias ha buscado la manera de hacernos mas fuerte en la biomecanica y parece que lo ha conseguido. Espero que todo siga como lo deje o mejor."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario