jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

135 - The Waiter


OUTFIT NAME:  The Waiter

MALE ONLY:
SUIT: L&B Marc Tuxedo Basic White Set 
(white tuxedo jacket with color changing HUD for shirt, pants, hankerchief & tie)
COUPLE:
POSE:  ACT5-189 Waiter & Female Customer

EN:   Here I am working in this elegant restaurant wearing a white Tuxedo from L&B.  It looks like the pretty blond has finished her meal and she is all alone. "May I get you something else?" I ask her.  And she responds, "Yes, I would like to place an order TO GO!"  I think to myself, to go in an elegant restaurant?  And then she says, "Yes, I would like to take you home with me!"

ES:  Aquí estoy trabajando en este elegante restaurante y llevo puesto un tuxedo blanco de L&B. Parece que la rubia guapa ha terminado su comida y está completamente sola.  Me acerco, y le pregunto, "¿Puedo traerte algo más?"  Y ella responde, "Sí, me gustaría hacer un pedido PARA LLEVAR!"   Yo me quedo pensando, para llevar en un restaurante elegante? Después ella dice, "¡Sí, me gustaría llevarte a mi casa."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario