lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

137 - 6 More Months


OUTFIT NAME:  6 More Months
DESIGNERS:

MALE
SNEAKERS: Native - Voorn Sneakers All Colors (ANTHEM EVENT)
COUPLE
POSE:  ACT5-191- Couple Six Months Pose
Includes Props (SIX and MONTHS) - balloons not included. Contact ActFiveSC for custom Poses and/or props.

Incluye accesorios (SIX y MONTHS) - globos no incluidos. Contacta ActFiveSC para poses y/o accesorio personalizado
FEMALE 

EN:   She told me she had a surprise for me for our 1 year anniversary.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would take me up to space to climb on giant numbers and then want a picture.  A guy will do just about anything for love. But, at least I have on my comfy Voorn sneakers from NativeUrban to catch me if I fall.  

ES:  Ella me dijo que tenía una sorpresa para mí por nuestro primer aniversario. Nunca en mis sueños más extraños pensé que me llevaría al espacio para escalar en números gigantes y luego tomar una foto. Un chico hará casi cualquier cosa por amor. Pero, al menos llevo mis zapatillas cómodas Voorn Sneakers de NativeUrban por si me caigo.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario