domingo, 12 de mayo de 2019

136 - Flowers of Springtime


OUTFIT NAME:  Flowers of Springtime
DESIGNERS: 

MALE:
SHIRT: FashionNatic - ALEX TOP FATPACK
BEARD: Volkstone Dovan Hairbase&Facial Hair (only showing facial hair) - (ACCES event / May 12th)
COUPLE:
POSE:  ACT5-190 Couple Laying on Ground
FEMALE

EN:   What a great day!  I'm here with my love relaxing amongst the flowers breathing in the fresh air with an amazing aroma of fresh flowers.  I shaved my long beard and I'm amazed at how I look with this short beard from Volkstone called Dovan.  The flower were a little itchy so I decided to wear this long sleeve shirt from FashionNatic called Falex.  I think I'll take a nap.

ES:  ¡Qué gran día! Estoy aquí con mi amor relajándome entre las flores respirando el aire fresco con un increíble aroma de flores frescas. Me afeité la barba larga y me sorprende cómo me veo con esta barba corta de Volkstone llamada Dovan. Las flores me picaban un poco, así que decidí usar esta camisa de manga larga de FashionNatic ​​llamada Alex. Creo que voy a tomar una siesta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario